This training course is designed to enhance customer service systems and standards. It focuses on the development of professionalism within the workplace with regards to sales and customer service functionality. The focus of the course is on improving relationships between companies and their clients and to improve the standard of customer service that the company provides.
The contents of the course include:
- What is customer relationship management? Why is it important to your company?
- Navigating customer relationship management. Interfacing with your client – opportunities and challenges in customer relationship management (internal and external)
- Providing a customer relationship management framework. Objectives, purpose and fundamental principles underlying customer relationship management (initiation, planning, executing, monitoring)
- Implementing the customer relationship management framework. Objectives, purpose and fundamental principles underlying customer relationship management (initiation, planning, executing, monitoring)
Some of the main topics covered are:
- Setting of professional standards and codes
- Sales for functionality and synchronisation
- Sales functionality, including lead, opportunity, quote, order, invoice and product catalogue management
- Customer service functionality, including contract, case and knowledge base management
- Options to personalise customer relationship management
Who should attend this course?
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Course is aimed at employees who are at the frontline and need to provide a professional service to the company’s clients and customers. The course is also suitable for people who have their own businesses and want to improve the relationship with their client base.
Course Fee: Upon request