Change your ignorance about finances
This training course is designed to assist anybody who needs to be able read and understand financial statements even though they have no background or experience in the planning, setting up, managing and controlling of financial systems. Course participants are guided systematically and thoroughly through the process of being able to make sense of financial records and statements.
Participants are introduced to the following aspects of financial management:
- Understanding budgets and budgetary systems
- Reading financial statements up and including balance sheets
- Strategies for revenue maximisation and optimising financial results
- What do financial auditors need?
- Getting to grips with financial accounting standards
Who should attend this course?
This Financial Management Course is aimed at people who have minimal or no understanding of accounting systems, practices and procedures. It will empower them to exercise greater control and understanding of this key management function.