This training course is designed to assist participants in the planning, setting up, managing and controlling of financial systems. Course participants will develop an understanding of relevant accounting standards and systems.
Topics addressed in this course include:
- Budget control, analysis, forecasting
- Designing and applying financial systems
- Preparing financial statements
- Compiling financial management reports
- Revenue maximisation
- Optimising financial results
- Introduction to financial auditing approaches, systems and processes
- Financial accounting standards
Who should attend this course?
This Financial Management Course is aimed at existing or prospective financial managers and bookkeepers who need to develop their knowledge of financial systems and processes.