This course is designed to guide participants on the techniques used to research, draft, compose and edit professional proposals.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Check for the relevant organisational template and criteria
- Identify your audience
- Organise your material
- Write clearly and effectively
- Master the steps of editing and rewriting
- Conduct online research thoroughly and quickly
- Compose proposals and reports that communicates your message efficiently
- Use writing to eliminate misunderstandings
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at those who are engaged or intend being engaged in the process of proposal