This training course is designed to assist participants to effectively manage the human resources and the human resource systems within in any workplace. The emphasis is placed on understanding the needs of the human resource compliment and finding ways to deal effectively with issues that may surround the company and/or department and/or human resource manager meeting those needs.
The contents of the course include:
- Functional systems and efficiency approaches to human resource management
- Role and functions of the human resource management department
- Role and functions of the Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment sources and methods
- Systems model of human resource management (HRM)
- Quality assurance and human resource management (HRM)
- Human resources and the legal environment
- Employee relations within human resource management (HRM)
- Staffing and human resource management
- Workforce planning including selection
- Compensation management
- Health and safety management
- Groups and teamwork
- Cultural diversity and change management
Who should attend this course?
The Human Resource Management (HRM) Course is aimed people who are already, or will potentially be, involved in the management, organisation, recruitment, relations, legalities and systems pertaining to human resources.