This training Course is designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and insights for effective recruitment and selection of company personnel. Emphasis is place on understanding the human resource management elements of this process.
The course topics include:
- Recruitment policy
- Factors that influence recruitment
- Recruitment sources and methods
- Workforce planning, recruitment and quality assurance
- Factors influencing selection
- Initial screening and application processes
- Employment tests
- Reference checks
- Medical checks
- The selection decision
Who should attend this course?
This Recruitment and Selection Course is aimed at people who are involved with the analysis of the type of skills and jobs that are necessary to ensure the effective functioning of a company, organisation or business. It will benefit any person whose function includes recruitment, screening and selection of potential employees.