Getting to grips with your challenges
This is an exciting and stimulating two day course in which problem solving and decision making are dealt with in an effective and creative manner.
Attention is given to the following:
- What are problems?
- How opportunities can be created as a result of what started off to be a problem.
- Creative thinking and rating your Creativity Quotient.
- Barriers and limitations which negatively impact on creativity.
- A problem solving model. This is demonstrated by a practical example. Decision making on the best solution for the problem.
- Develop, implement and monitor an action plan.
- Problem solving pitfalls
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for leaders and managers at all levels