This training course is designed to help members of teams become more cohesive and learns the essential aspects of effective team work. Participants focus on the skills necessary to help a team develop clarity about how well it is functioning and what it needs to increase its effectiveness. Participants will also learn key concepts and models relating to team building as a dynamic process.
The contents of this course include:
- How groups can lead themselves
- The pros and cons of external and internal rewards
- The role of an effective team leader
- The roles of team members
- Group decision making
- Team building
- Communication within groups
- How to handle conflicts of interest
- The use and abuse of power
- Keeping motivated and focused
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at teams or individuals who wish to explore what it means to function as a team and to learn a range of team building activities that will help their workplace teams to function more effectively.