This course is designed to assist participants with an analysis of their current life status and would usually focus on their professional development to date. Participants are supported to develop scenarios of where they would like to be within a specific timeframe. Planning tools are shared which enable participants to plot their way forward as they consciously move towards the attainment of their goals.
Topics covered include:
- Analysis of current status in the workplace in respect of skills, knowledge, attitudes and values
- Setting and prioritising goals
- Criteria for effective goal setting
- Linking personal goals to workplace goals
- Tools for a personal development plan
- Realising goals through planning day-to-day activities
- Celebrating achievements
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at individuals and groups who want to contribute to company, business or organisational development through improving their personal status and goals. It is suitable for any person who is determined to achieve his/ her ambitions in life.