10 credits [Core]
FTC is fully accredited by the ETDP SETA.
Candidates accredited with this Unit Standard will be able to write up facilitation plans for development practitioners and monitor the implementation of those plans. Learners will also be able to evaluate and review facilitation plans and integrate findings in future facilitation plans.
Other learning outcomes include:
- Outline a facilitation plan for a development practice project,
- Consult relevant stakeholders to engage facilitation plan for development practice projects,
- Write a facilitation plan for a development practice project,
- Monitor the implementation of the facilitation plan for a development practice project, and
- Evaluate and review the facilitation plan for a development practice projects.
Who should attend this course?
The Plan the Facilitation of Learning course is an accessible way for existing or aspirant community development workers to obtain a basic qualification in the field.
Course Fee: Upon request