Africa is a continent of unequalled growth for business in most economic sectors. Excellent leadership is crucial to the success of the African continent. Enhancing your own ability to lead others will impact on your personal success in business and in life. Your endeavours will also impact on the future of our continent.
This course looks specifically at the lessons that emerge from leadership in Africa. You will examine the characteristics of leadership in the African continent and consider the strengths and weaknesses in order to refine and develop a style of leadership and management that works for you.
Topics in this Course
- Introduction to Leadership and Management in Africa
- Values for Effective Leadership in Africa
- Leading And Managing Change in Africa
- Leadership Lessons from Africa
- Leadership Models and Creative Insights from Africa
- African Heritage and African Leaders