Desiree Williams is a seasoned educator who delivers materials development programmes for major media companies and has developed cutting-edge programmes on financial management targeting women.
- Started a reading Reading Awareness Programme (RAP) for Primary school learners
- Started a leadership programme (Leaders in Action) for youth especially out of school youth to assist with career and personal development
- Started a programme (WIP-Work in Progress) to encourage global learning and entrepreneurial skills
- Started an introductory Financial Management Programme for women
- Started a programme, Financial and Education management for ECD practitioners in marginalised areas
- Currently working on last section of introduction to managing money, a programme for high school learners. This programmes is endorsment by the Minister of Finance, Trevor Manuel