Training Category: Basics & Fundamentals of the Oil & Gas Industry
This course equips the learners with necessary competence to be able to read and interpret basic process and instrumentation diagrams in a processing plant. Process and instrumentation diagrams have many uses in a chemical processing plant, during routine as well as non-routine operations. The accurate interpretation and application of information obtained from such diagrams is therefore critical in order to ensure the safety and reliability of operations.
.The content of the course includes:
- Read and interpret process and mechanical flow diagrams. (PFD’s)
- Read and interpret process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Interpret piping equipment from P&IDs.
- Identify equipment symbols and instrumentation from P&IDs.
- Interpreting the detail of P&ID’s and PFD’s
Who should attend this course?
This course is specifically designed for learner or qualified production technicians in the Oil & Gas Industry
SAQA US ID: 244093: Read and interpret process and instrumentation diagrams
Quality Assuring Body: CHIETA